- This event has passed.
The International Food Festival
May 26, 2016 @ 4:00 pm - May 30, 2016 @ 9:00 pm
Order tickets via Eventbrite:
The Northeast part of America, with the most diverse population in the world, is hosting an International Festival of Peace, Food, Music, Spirits, and Family Fun. This affordable festival kicks off the summer on Memorial Day Weekend 2016, Thursday May 26th until Monday May 30th. Tickets available now online or save your BIG E ticket for a one-time entry of $5.
In 2016, we will be hosting over 50 nations representing their Culture, Food, Music, Crafts, Faiths, clothing, Beer, Wine, Cheeses, Pickles and so much more.
The times of operation are:
Saturday & Sunday: 11am-11pm
Monday: 12 noon-9pm
• Nightly Fireworks
• 30+ International Food Vendors, including some of our favorite K-Fest Kielbasa Vendors
• Live Music consisting of Nationally Touring Acts & Local Artists
• 30+ carnival rides & games (unlimited rides wristband available)
• Daily Parades
• Family games, food for all people
• Beer & Wine Café
• Craft vendors of all sorts and natures